Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hand Operated Hand.

Look! It's what I've needed my whole life, a hand-operated hand! Am I the only one that doesn't get it? Here's $1500 so I can use my real hand to operate this fake hand that is much less useful than my real hand.


Hand operated automaton sculpture

Beautifully made automaton entitled "The Waiting Hand". Handmade to order in England.

To see it working go to this Youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDwJ4K3g6Zs

This sculpture has been featured on Dug North's well known Automata Blog as well as many others.

A limited edition of 20 pieces only. Also available from the Goldbug,Pasadena,CA

I have sold a number to private collectors, one to a famous magician as well as one to Guillermo del Torro (director of Pan's Labyrinth). In addition one has been bought by the founder of Etsy, Ron Kalin and another has been presented to Anthony Horowitz, the English writer ( Alex Rider books ).




No comments:

Post a Comment